terça-feira, 9 de janeiro de 2018

We Made These Memories For Ourselves

This is just me thinking out loud about how I can't listen to Ed Sheeran anymore. Because everytime I do I remember you.

I remember that two years ago I found a love for me, and I've never dive so deep into something. I remember that I used to see my future in your eyes. And we used to love dancing in the dark, or just walking on the park listening to our favorite songs. And one of them say that "people fall in love in misterious ways" and we always disagreed, because since the beginning our love was so simple.

I remember that our relationship used to be the "relationship goals", and we never tried so hard to achieve that status, we were just us and that's what made us awesome! Because together we were everyday discovering something brand new.

I remember that the shape of you fits perfectly in mine, cause all that you are is all that I'll ever need. We were so perfect together that I realized your love was handmade for somebody like me

With you I learnt that loving can hurt sometimes but it also can heal, and it's the only thing that makes us feel alive.


We fought against all odds, but yet we lost the battle. All I know is that we were so in love...


Afterall, that's the story of how I fell in love with an English American man. All I can say now is that I miss the way you make me feel and I'll be loving you 'til we're seventy.




So you can keep me inside the pocket of your ripped jeans...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário